LAUNCH X431 CR3008 OBD2 Scanner Professional Mechanic OBDII Diagnostic Code Reader Tool for Check Engine Light battery Voltage Test
Does your car have those problems ?
Why We Need LAUNCH CR3008 OBD2 Scanner ?
LAUNCH CR3008 obd2 code scanner can read and erase codes which can also retrieve a wealth of information from the Engine Control Unit (ECU). The ECU is what triggers the Check Engine Light when there is a problem with your car. Parts might cause your check engine light on include:
#1. Gas Cap #2. Oxygen Sensor #3. Air Fuel Ratio Sensor #4. Mass Air Flow Sensor #5. Ignition Coils #6. Spark Plug Wires #7. Spark Plugs #8. Thermostat #9. EGR Valve #10. Evaporatative Emission Canister Purge Valve(EVAP) #11. Catalytic Converter.
And LAUNCH CR3008 obdii code reader will read codes indicating these fault parts. After the car problems have been solved, LAUNCH CR3008 car code reader can erase these trouble codes and turn off check engine light.
easy to change the language to Portuguese, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, English and French
Full OBD2 Check–Make a Better Detection for Car Engine System!
This scanner supports all 10 test modes for OBD-II cars which are great for daily repair work. The table below describes the purpose of each mode of operation:
1. Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
2. Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
3. Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
4. I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
5. Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
6. View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
7. O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
8. On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
9. Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
10. Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
On-board Monitor Test
Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems. Which is a way to find out if the engine has any misfire or compression problems on a particular cylinder, or other data that might indicate a problem but isn’t severe enough to trigger a check engine light.
I/M One-Key Fast Check (Smog-Check)
Quick state emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
red-yellow-green leds and build-in speaker indicate emissions monitor status,
they can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during a drive cycle.
Live Data Stream Analyse in Graph
Diagnose and monitor your vehicle performance more intuitively, helping customers better analyze abnormal parameters.
One Click DTC Lookup Library
Accurately identify car problems, avoiding blind maintenance. you don’t need to search the definition of the error code online. Go to DTC Lookup menu, and input error code, it will show the definitions.
One click check battery status
Real Time battery voltage graphing helps to Judge the state of the battery;
LAUNCH CR3008 ODB2 Car Diagnostics Support vehicles
LAUNCH CR3008 supports both 12V diesel and gasoline vehicles, as long as the car is compliant with standard OBDII/EOBD protocols, with OBDII 16pins diagnostic port.
American (USA) cars
for Standard OBD2 Cars from 1996 to Now:
for Chrysler, for Ford, for GM, for Jeep
for Standard OBD2 Cars from 2003 to Now:
for Alfa Romeo , for SAAB , for Acura , for Opel, for Audi , for Seat , for Bentley , for Skoda , for Daewoo, for Benz , for Daihatsu , for Land Rover, for BMW , for Vauxhall ,for Volvo ,for VW , for Ford , for Jaguar
for Standard OBD2 Cars from 2008 to Now:
for KIA, for Isuzu, for Honda , for Mitsubishi, for Hyundai , for Dacia , for Lexus , for Mazda, for Nissan, for Subaru , for Suzuki, for Toyota.
for Standard OBD2 Cars from 2009 to Now:for BYD, for Chery, for Geely, for Great Wall, for Karry
1.Even though it compatible with most cars, but different regions support the vehicle OBD2 protocol at different times, or some car is special design, so it may not compatible with some cars which do not support OBD2 protocol. Especially Japanese and Korean car brand.
2.Not Support Russian Cars before 2012, VAZ,UAZ,LADA ; Not works with 24V trucks
for Renault, SsangYong, please contact us before purchasing.
LAUNCH CR3008 Function Menu shows
lifetime free update via PC ，keep updated with the latest software version
CR3008 Quick Start Guide: (multi-Language)
CR3008 User’s Manual
Here we list some frequently asked questions and answers relating to CR3008.
1. Question: Does LAUNCH CR3008 support diagnosis of ABS and SRS system?
Answer: NO, it only supports engine system and read battery voltage
2. Question: How to update LAUNCH CR3008?
Answer: CR3008 can be updated via USB cable.
Follow the steps described as below to perform the registration and update:
a. Go to //www.cnlaunch.com and download the update tool to the computer.
b. Decompress and install it on your computer (compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows 10).
c. After installation, connect one end of the USB cable to the USB port of PC, and the other end to the tool. then update device directly
2. Question: System halts when reading data stream. What is the reason?
Answer: It may be caused by a slackened connector. Please turn off the CR3008, firmly connect the connector, and switch it on again.
3. Question: Screen of main unit flashes at engine ignition start.
Answer: Caused by electromagnetic disturbing, and this is normal phenomenon.
4. Question: There is no response when communicating with on-board computer.
Answer: Please confirm the proper voltage of power supply and check if the throttle has been closed, the transmission is in the neutral position, and the coolant is in proper temperature.
5. Question: Why are there so many fault codes?
Answer: Usually, it’s caused by poor connection or fault circuit grounding
1. CR3008 handset together with the diagnostic cable
2. USB cable
3. User’s manual
4. Quick Start Guide